2. Good with software and computers in general, for that matter. Do you enjoy learning new software programs?
3. The ability to think long term. Otherwise, you are continually in the battle, aren’t you?
4. Strategic thinking. See: Strategic marketing thinking.
5. The ability to write quickly and well. See: Is copywriting part of your job?
6. Command of the English language (or the language of your marketplace) including spelling, grammar, syntax and idiom.
7. Presentation skills. The ability to present your ideas to colleagues and management in a compelling way.
What else would you add to this list?