Are you looking for a digital marketing consultant? Nigel Temple is a digital marketing consultant with a difference. He has shown over 3000 brand owners, corporates, small businesses, service companies, manufacturers, professionals and start-ups how to improve their digital marketing results.
You may be looking to improve your marketing performance, increase brand awareness, use digital marketing more effectively, reduce the cost of customer acquisition or decide the best way forward.
Call Nigel: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 (0)1628 773128
Why use a digital marketing consultant?
* Because you are transitioning from a traditional (print) to a digital (pixels) approach to promotion and you want to maximise your chances of success
* Because you are not sure which digital marketing agencies to use
* Because you would like some impartial, independent advice
* Because you are not sure how to allocate your budget
* Because your digital marketing is not working and you want to find out why
What does a digital marketing consultant do?
* Provides you with impartial feedback and advice on your online marketing strategy
* Shows you how to improve brand awareness and customer acquisition
* Helps you to save money on your digital marketing budget
* Reviews your current online marketing strategy and plans
* Provides detailed feedback on your website
* Helps to improve the performance of your online marketing mix
* Helps you to step back and see the big picture
My Digital Marketing Consultant services include Digital marketing strategy; Website consultancy; Web content writing training and consultancy; SEO marketing consultancy; Social media consultancy and training; Email marketing training and consultancy; Smartphone marketing consultancy; and Online advertising consultancy.
Digital marketing strategy consultancy
* Digital marketing plan including objectives, target markets, online promotional mix, budget and metrics. A digital marketing strategic plan includes an integrated approach to online brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention. It sees things from the customers’ perspective, as marketing always has done. The perspective, however, has changed with the new ways in which consumers and business decision makers research products and services and make buying decisions. It takes into account online brand reputation and many other factors.
* Digital marketing strategy review and feedback: what are you currently doing, online? What is working? What isn’t working? How can it be improved?
* Digital marketing and the Board of Directors – what should they focus on?
* How to make your organisation stand out from the crowd online
* The cost of customer acquisition (via digital marketing it is lower)
* How to get customers to come to you via the internet
* Your organisation’s digital marketing mindset
* How all members of staff can help with digital marketing
* Cloud based marketing apps and services – how to transform your marketing
* The most important things to measure in digital marketing
* Live (or via a report) website feedback and review
* How to generate more sales leads / sales from your website
* How to get the best out of a website development company (this can comprise general advice, including a detailed website brief; and / or liaison with your chosen website developers
Web content writing training and consultancy
* Feedback, advice and training on all aspects of website content including webcopy, structure, style and layout.
* Writing for Google – how to get and keep Google’s attention
* How to increase website copy engagement and conversion
* Webcopywriting review (on its own)
* How to get the writing done in the limited time available
SEO marketing consultancy
SEO is important because it brings customers to you who are in the market to buy. This has two benefits: it is easier to sell to people who come to you and, secondly, the cost of customer acquisition is lower.
* SEO strategy and plan – consultancy, training and guidance
* Why is Search Engine Optimisation so important?
* SEO review and detailed feedback
* Increasing website traffic via SEO
* Google Analytics and stats – how to see patterns in the data
Social media consultancy and training
* Social media strategy and plan
* How to use social media to build brand awareness
* Which social media channels should you use and why?
* How to use LinkedIn to get more brand awareness
* LinkedIn training for sales teams
* How to use LinkedIn for recruitment
* How to use Twitter effectively
Email marketing consultancy
* How to get the best out of MailChimp email marketing
* How to increase your opt-in email list, following GDPR
Smartphone marketing consultancy
(Also known as: mobile marketing)
* Google now gives preference to mobile friendly websites
* 60% of Google searches worldwide are via smartphones
* Consumers and business buyers behave differently when they use smartphones – how are you addressing this issue?
* Smartphone marketing includes responsive websites, email marketing campaigns created for smartphones, SMS (texts), social media, mobile applications, smartphone specific advertising, and MMS which is a mobile advertising approach that uses Multimedia Messaging Service to transmit enhanced text messages which may include photos, gifs, videos, and multimedia messaging.
Online advertising consultancy
* Which are the best paid for online advertising platforms?
* What is the most effective online advertising strategy?
(You may be surprised by the answer to this question)
* Should you pay for Google Ads (previously Google AdWords – effective July 24, 2018), Facebook advertising, LinkedIn advertising, Instagram advertising, Twitter advertising, YouTube video advertising or other platforms?
* How much should you budget each month for online advertising?
* What is the optimum CPC (Cost Per Click)?
* What is the optimum CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)?
* What should you measure and why?
Digital marketing – thinking ahead
* Are you preparing your digital marketing strategy for what lies ahead? To what extent is digitisation of society affecting your organisation? Email, smartphones and websites are ubiquitous. A digital strategy, central database (CRM) and integrated e-communications system are some of the basics.
* How will AI affect your digital marketing?
“The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.” ~ William Gibson, author
Digital marketing (AKA online marketing) is a big subject and it is continually changing, isn’t it? As a digital marketing consultant and strategist, I work with startups, brands, businesses and charities to help them to step back and see the big picture. I share my research and insights with my clients.
I am available for one-off digital marketing consulting sessions or for longer projects. Some clients like to have a monthly meeting, telephone conversation or Skype call in order to look back at what has been achieved during the prior month and then to look ahead to see what needs to be done next.
To find out more about my digital marketing consultancy services, or to schedule a call contact Joanna by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 (0)1628 773128
Or use the contact form below.
Nigel’s clients include:
* Auction House
* British Federation of Audio
* British Swimming Pool Federation
* Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
* Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* Credit Protection Association
* Imperial War Museum
* Horticultural Trades Association (HTA)
* Kent County Council
* Leon restaurants
* Legal & General
* Lloyds Bank plc
* Merton Council
* The NHS
* The Serpentine Galleries
* Rude Health
* University of Hertfordshire
* Vauxhall Motors
…as well as several thousand small businesses.
Nigel has worked in over 100 sectors and there is list beneath the contact form.
To find out more about Nigel’s digital marketing consultancy services, or to schedule a call with Nigel please contact Joanna by email: email@example.com or call her on: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 (0)1628 773128
Or use the contact form:
Nigel has worked in over 100 sectors including:
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Kitchen design and installation
Legal profession / law firms
Magicians (yes, really)
Sheet metal fabricators
Sometimes people use different terms to refer to digital marketing consultants i.e. internet marketing consultant, online marketing consultant, web marketing consultant or digital marketing advisor, coach, mentor, guide, trainer, freelance, or freelancer – however in broad terms we are talking about the same thing.
Nigel is based in the Thames Valley, in Berkshire. He works with clients in Aberdeen, Basingstoke, Bath, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bracknell, Brighton, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Canterbury, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Chelsea, Cornwall, Coventry, Derby, Devon, Dorset, Dublin, Dundee, Durham, Ealing, Edinburgh, England, Essex, Exeter, Glasgow, Guildford, Hampshire, Hammersmith, Heathrow, Hemel Hempstead, Henley-on-Thames, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, High Wycombe, Ireland, Kensington, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, London, Maidenhead, Manchester, Marlow, Newbury, Newcastle upon Tyne, Norfolk, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Salisbury, Sheffield, Slough, Somerset, Southampton, Scotland, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Swansea, Swindon, Thames Valley, Truro, Uxbridge, Wales, Watford, Warwickshire, Westminster, Windsor, Wiltshire, Winchester, Woking, Wokingham, York, Yorkshire or anywhere else in the UK and internationally.