Would you like to create a marketing plan in a day, with 1-2-1 guidance and feedback from a marketing professional? Nigel Temple’s Marketing Plan training course will make it happen for you and your business. Imagine the effect that a well defined marketing plan and strategy will have on your enterprise.
Here is the agenda:
* Setting clear marketing objectives
* Understanding your target markets
* Market segmentation and customer profiling
* How to position your brand successfully
* How to stand out from the crowd
* Customer Relationship Management (as a philosophy and as software)
* Creating an effective products / services mix
* How to set your pricing strategy, in order to maximise profitability
* Your digital marketing strategy
* How to make your website work harder for you
* Choosing and using your promotional mix
* Measuring your results
The plan can be created within a Word document or within the cloud – which means that there will be ‘one plan in one place’.
The marketing plan training training can be delivered on a 1-2-1 basis, as a seminar / workshop for small or large groups, or as a talk – at a venue of your choice or in house at your offices.
“Nigel Temple is one of the most entertaining and erudite marketing trainers and speakers you will find. I highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions
Contact us for a no obligation discussion / quotation. In the first instance, please either fill in the form below, or mail email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.
If you wish to learn more about marketing, you are welcome to join The Marketing Compass.
The training can be delivered in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, or anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Marketing strategy and plan training in Basingstoke, Birmingham, Bracknell, Bristol, Guildford, Hemel Hempstead, Henley-on-Thames, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Marlow, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Salisbury, Slough, Southampton, Swindon, Uxbridge, Watford, Windsor, Woking.