Nigel Temple is an experienced marketing speaker / trainer. He has a lively and entertaining platform presence. He carefully tailors each presentation to the needs of his client and their guests. His average audience satisfaction rating is 93%.
He has delivered talks for The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the National Health Service (NHS) and Legal & General and has trained over 10,000 marketing professionals and business owners.
“I have attended several of Nigels’ marketing presentations and each time I come away thinking: “I didn’t know that” and “I’ll have to give that a try”. Nigel has an infectious, unique presentational style that involves everyone in the room. His depth of knowledge is impressive and I have always enjoyed his presentations.” John Mitchell, Managing Director, AccSys
Nigel’s marketing presentation titles include:
(The links show examples of training events which Nigel is running during 2013)
* Marketing strategy and the marketing mindset
* How to make your business stand out from the crowd
* How to get clients to come to you!
* How to use social media to build awareness and get more business
* How to get over 10,000 Twitter Followers
* 7 secrets of low cost marketing
* How to turn your website into a customer magnet
* SEO – How to make Google love your website
* Creative thinking for marketers
* How to generate more response and sales leads
Nigel has delivered speeches for:
* The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
* Harcourt Publishing
* Infiniti Resources
* Legal & General
* Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
* The NHS
* NRG Business Networks
* The Institute of Directors (IoD)
……..and many other organisations.
To find out more about Nigel’s marketing speaker service, discuss dates / topics or to schedule a call with Nigel please contact Joanna by email or call her on +44 (0)1628 773128. Alternatively, use the contact form below…