What is branding? Your brand = your business, seen from the customer’s perspective.
Successful brands are based on strong values.
Branding includes your visual identity, i.e. your logo, company colours and typeface. It also includes:
* The thickness of your business card
* How many times the phone rings, before a human being answers it
* How quick off the mark you are to respond to questions and enquiries
* Where you appear within Google organic search results
* The impression that your website gives, within the first 3 seconds of looking at it
* What people are saying about you in conversation and within the social media
* The number of times that your target markets hear / see your brand name
* The emotional reaction that occurs, when someone encounters your brand
* The ability of dormant, current & prospective customers to describe what you do
* The clarity of your brand proposition, positioning and identity
* The behaviour of the business owner, management and every member of staff
* The extent and depth of your promotional mix
* The stories that customers tell about you
* Your writing ability
* The images you use
* Your attention to detail
If you have a question about branding, you are welcome to ask me.