Here is a ‘heat map’ image of my website homepage. This shows me the popularity of the various links on my homepage, including the navigation bar, list of services, blog entries, etc.
This is a Google Chrome (web browser) ‘extension’. Extensions are small programs that add additional functionality to Chrome. I love heat maps, as I am a visual person. I prefer them to long lists of data. Visit: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search-extensions/google%20analytics
Google Analytics answers the question: why is your website there? Discover:
* Which of your digital marketing campaigns are actually working?
* Detailed website traffic information and trends.
* Where do your website visitors come from?
* What are your visitors interested in?
* How can you convert visitors into customers.
* Which keywords are working the best?
* Which adverts are working?
* How many visitors are on your site right now.
* Social media analytics.
* And a great deal more…
My services include website building for small businesses.