Hootsuite’s Hootlet enables you to search social media and share directly from a webpage. Hootlet is a free website browser extension, available in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It can be used as a bookmarklet within other browsers.
It enables you to:
* Search in Google and to also see social media results for your search term
* Share interesting content, with one click and without leaving the browser window you’re using
* Highlight interesting text and share with your social media contacts, including a message
* Share photographs, images and videos on the fly
* Post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and many other social media platforms
* Schedule posts (day / time)
A side pop up window appears on the right hand side of the screen, showing social media content which is relevant to your Google search term.
I have found mixed reviews for Hootlet on the web. As usual, these range from ‘unimpressed’ to ‘love it’. It took me a few minutes to get used to the way in which the buttons work and once I had got to grips with it I was most impressed.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading ‘Hootsuite Hootlet review and benefits’. If you have questions, you are welcome to ask via The Marketing Compass.