Have you thought about your 2016 marketing strategy? Here are 12 quick questions to ask yourself:
1. What is your offer to the marketplace? (This should be a simple sentence or two that anyone can understand).
2. What is the one key thing that you want customers to remember about your brand, next year?
3. Are you going to launch any new products / services in 2o16? (Hint: you can’t keep selling the same old stuff forever, can you?)
4. Have you reviewed your pricing, for the year ahead? Should it go up, stay the same, or go down?
5. What is your digital marketing strategy for 2016?
6. What is your mobile marketing strategy for the year ahead?
7. How will you out-innovate your competitors, with regards to marketing, in the New Year?
8. Who is going to do the webcopywriting? (“The more you write, the more you sell.”) Remember that writing for the web is different to writing for print.
9. Which social media platforms will you focus on, and why?
10. What do you plan to learn, marketing wise, in 2016? (In a fast changing environment, success goes to the learners).
11. Are you asking yourself the right marketing questions?
12. How will you measure your success? Brand awareness? Website stats? Social media connections? Sales leads? Turnover? Profitability? Market share? Something else?
Written by marketing consultant, trainer, speaker and author Nigel Temple.
Join the marketing conversation within The Marketing Compass community.
Discover how to work with Nigel for £97 +VAT: www.navigatorplus.co.uk