Here is a sample agenda:
* How to position yourself within LinkedIn
* Setting up / reviewing your LinkedIn profile(s)
* How to build your network (with the right type of people)
* How to use the most important features of LinkedIn
* Understanding what works and what doesn’t
* Understanding the established (and new) features
* A proven system for making LinkedIn work for your business
* How to attract the right type of contacts for your business
* Understanding and working with Groups
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* How to generate sales enquiries via LinkedIn
* How to use LinkeIn to generate sales meetings
* Little known LinkedIn tips and tricks
* Measuring your results
Chief executives, directors, business development and sales professionals and politicians use LinkedIn every day in order to build and enhance relationships. LinkedIn has over 300 million members in 200 countries. There are some 15 million members in the UK alone. (This will have risen, by the time you read this) and the site is available in 20 languages.
My LinkedIn training services include 1-2-1 coaching, in house training and talks to groups of any size. The training includes live demonstrations and step-by-step ‘how to’ guidance to make LinkedIn work harder for you. A training manual is included, as well as support for the year ahead.
Prior to the training, we would have a conversation about your objectives and current knowledge of LinkedIn. I would review any LinkedIn accounts and discuss your objectives.
“Nigel Temple is one of the most entertaining and erudite marketing trainers and speakers you will find. I highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions
Currently, I have over 2,000 contacts within LinkedIn. You are welcome to connect with me: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nigeltemple
Find out more
Contact us for a no obligation discussion / quotation. In the first instance, please either fill in the form below, or mail email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.