Is it important for you to be found in Google search results? I offer SEO training for individuals and teams.
* Setting clear SEO marketing objectives
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* Understanding Keywords and how to choose the right ones
* Three things that you must do within your website
* Understanding meta data and how to work with this
* The importance of Title Tags and how to write them
* Getting the right type of in-bound links
* What else you need to do outside of your website?
* How does social media affect search engine rankings?
* Little known SEO tips and tricks
* Keeping up with the search engines
* Understanding what works and what doesn’t
* Measuring your results using Google Analytics
Let’s begin with a conversation about your objectives and current knowledge of SEO.
The training can be delivered on a 1-2-1 basis, for small or large groups, or as a talk. The training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or in-house at your offices.
“Nigel Temple is one of the most entertaining and erudite marketing trainers and speakers you will find. I highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions
The SEO training can be delivered anywhere in the UK or worldwide, to suit your requirements.
Here is an online SEO course that I have created.
Contact my office for a no obligation discussion / quotation. Either fill in the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna on:
+44 (0)1628 773128.
The SEO training can be delivered in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, or anywhere in the UK or internationally.
SEO training in Basingstoke, Birmingham, Bracknell, Bristol, Guildford, Hemel Hempstead, Henley-on-Thames, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Marlow, Oxford, Newbury, Reading, Salisbury, Slough, Southampton, Swindon, Uxbridge, Watford, Windsor, Woking.