~ How to increase brand awareness, customer engagement and sales via social media ~
Nigel Temple has delivered social media strategy training courses for seven years. He can help you to create a social media plan and show you how to improve your results in this relatively new area of marketing communications.
• Build brand awareness and reach.
• Driver traffic to your website.
• Generate more business.
• Creating a social media strategy for your business.
• Setting objectives and measurement criteria.
• Creating a social media marketing plan (accessible via the web).
• Blogging strategy, including objectives, copy length, frequency etc.
• Use of images, infographics and videos.
• Content marketing plan (accessible via the web).
• Copywriting style and brand voice.
• How to get the copywriting done.
• Choosing the most appropriate social media channels.
• Best practise for brand development.
• How to increase readership and retention levels.
• How to reach decision makers and influencers.
• How to generate customer engagement.
• How to create customer conversations.
• How to attract more sales enquiries.
• Detailed feedback on your social media accounts, profiles etc.
• Specific advice for using each social media platform.
• Monitoring and measuring the right things / ROI.
• Action points and next steps.
Learning & Development outcomes
• Generating more sales enquiries at a lower cost per enquiry.
• Deeper levels of communication with clients (current and prospective).
• Enhanced opportunities for brand reach and company growth.
Contact us for a no obligation discussion / quotation. In the first instance, please either fill in the form below, or mail email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.
The training can be delivered in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, or anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Social media strategy training in Basingstoke, Birmingham, Bracknell, Bristol, Guildford, Hemel Hempstead, Henley-on-Thames, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Marlow, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Salisbury, Slough, Southampton, Swindon, Uxbridge, Watford, Windsor, Woking.