Is your enterprise product, sales or customer focused? You can have a fantastic product or service, but not enough people are buying it. You can push as hard as you like, but sales may be patchy. Alternatively, you can see things from the customer’s perspective and all of a sudden, turnover and profitability go through the roof. If you have a great product / service – you have a platform for success. The right marketing strategy can bring customers to your door. The challenge is getting the right strategy, isn’t it?
Hello, my name is Nigel Temple. I help enterprises to find more customers. I am a marketing / internet marketing consultant, trainer, speaker and author. I have helped thousands of businesses to improve their marketing results. If you are frustrated by slow sales, poor response rates and conflicting marketing advice, you’re welcome to talk to me. I have probably had direct experience of your type of business. You can call me, email me or join us here: The Marketing Compass
My services include marketing consultancy, training and public speaking. The Temple family also runs WordPress website development specialist Totosites
Blogs include Choosing an internet marketing consultant | Website review service | How to get more website visitors | Blogging tips | How to get more Followers on Twitter | Copywriting tips | How to get the writing done | What is branding? | Telemarketing tips | Creative thinking skills | How to get more sales leads | Customer Attraction System
Here is brand strategy Mind Map. You should ‘think brand’! Click on the image to read all about it…
“I am inundated with business – due to Nigel Temple’s advice. He said that this would happen and he was right. If you are searching for a marketing system that works, talk to Nigel.” Helen Cooke, My Plus Consulting
Here is an internet marketing strategy Mind Map. This is a strategic part of your business as we now live in a digital economy. Click on the image to read all about it…
Marketing is all about customers. Every business needs to attract and keep them. The challenge is that the rules have changed. The old ‘push’ model of marketing doesn’t work any longer. Consumers and business buyers don’t liked to be pushed (do you?) The internet has disrupted entire industries, as you may know, to your cost. Throwing money at the problem doesn’t work either (how much have you wasted in the last year?)
It’s time to rethink your whole approach to marketing. Here are some questions for you, to get you started:
* Do you have a clear marketing strategy?
* Do you have a written marketing plan?
* Do you have sales and marketing targets?
* Have you segmented your markets?
* Have you considered your market positioning?
* How does your enterprise stand out from the crowd?
* Have you ever asked yourself: what is branding and how do I apply it?
* Are you happy with your pricing?
* What do you offer for free?
* How many promotional techniques do you use?
* Are you getting your fair share of referrals?
* Is your website generating new business?
* Are you using Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
* Are you following me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/nigeltemple
* Which other social media platforms are you using?
* Is your marketing working like a well oiled machine?
* Are you writing compelling marketing words?
* Are you looking for website writing services?
* Are you using proven marketing processes?
* Are you measuring your marketing results?
Would you like to overhaul your marketing? If that’s a “Yes”, by all means contact me. I would be delighted to talk to you. Tel: 01628 773128 or email me by clicking here.
I wish you all the best with your marketing!