Are you looking for a digital marketing consultant? Nigel Temple is a digital marketing consultant with a difference. He has shown over 3000 brand owners, corporates, service companies, manufacturers, agencies, small businesses, professionals and start-ups how to improve their digital marketing systems and results.
You may be looking to improve your digital marketing performance, increase brand awareness, use digital marketing more effectively, reduce the cost of customer acquisition or decide the best way forward.
Call: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 (0)1628 773128
Why use a digital marketing consultant?
* Because you are transitioning from a traditional (print) to a digital (pixels) approach to promotion and you want to maximise your chances of success
* Because you are not sure which digital marketing agencies to use
* Because you would like some impartial, independent advice
* Because you are not sure how to allocate your budget
* Because your digital marketing is not working; why is this the case?
What does a digital marketing consultant do?
* Provides impartial feedback and advice on your digital marketing strategy
* Shows you how to improve brand awareness and customer acquisition
* Helps you to save money on your digital marketing budget
* Reviews your current online marketing strategy and plans
* Provides impartial feedback on your website
* Helps to improve the performance of your digital marketing mix
* Helps you to step back and see the big picture
My Digital Marketing Consultant services include Digital marketing strategy; Website consultancy; Web content writing training and consultancy; SEO marketing consultancy; Social media consultancy and training; Email marketing training and consultancy; Smartphone marketing consultancy; and Online advertising consultancy.
Digital marketing strategy consultancy
* Digital marketing plan including objectives, target markets, digital promotional mix, budget and metrics. A digital marketing strategic plan includes an integrated approach to online brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention. It sees things from the customers’ perspective, as marketing always has done. The perspective, however, has changed with the new ways in which consumers and business decision makers research products and services and make buying decisions. It takes into account online brand reputation and many other factors.
* Digital marketing strategy review and feedback: what are you currently doing, online? What is working? What isn’t working? How can it be improved?
* Digital marketing and the Board of Directors – what should they focus on?
* How to make your organisation stand out from the crowd online
* The cost of customer acquisition and how to reduce this
* How to get customers to come to you via the internet
* Your organisation’s digital marketing mindset
* How all members of staff can help with digital marketing
* Cloud based marketing apps and services – how to transform your marketing
* The most important things to measure in digital marketing