Digital marketing speaker
Are you looking for a digital marketing speaker? Nigel Temple is a digital marketing speaker with a difference. He has a lively and entertaining platform presence. His average audience satisfaction rating is 93%.
He engages the audience with thought provoking ideas, strategies and practical ideas that will help them to achieve their objectives – based on his work with over 3,000 clients and 10,000 seminar attendees. He increases understanding with beautiful Mind Maps and diagrams that show how everything fits together. Nigel tailors each presentation to the needs of his client and their guests.
The attendees at your event, workshop, board meeting, seminar or conference will discover digital marketing insights and ideas that they can put to use immediately.
“Our customers enjoyed the event and we had some really strong positive feedback.” ~ Eve Small, Lloyds Bank plc
Nigel’s digital marketing presentation titles include:
Digital marketing strategy talks
* Digital marketing strategy – the big picture
* Getting your organisation to understand the digital marketing mindset
* How all members of staff can help with digital marketing
* Cloud based marketing apps and services – how to transform your marketing
* How to make your business stand out from the crowd online
* How to get customers to come to you via the internet
* The most important things to measure in digital marketing
* How to turn your website into a customer magnet
* Live website feedback and review
(either in-company, or live at an event of any size)
* How to generate more sales leads from your website
Content marketing talks
* What is content marketing and why does it matter?
* How to get the writing done in the limited time available
SEO marketing talks
* What is Search Engine Optimisation and why is it so important?
* How to get to page 1 on Google (yes, really!)
Social media talks
* How to use social media to build brand awareness
* How to use LinkedIn to win more business
* How to use LinkedIn for recruitment
* The secrets of Twitter marketing
Email marketing talks
* How to get the best out of MailChimp email marketing
* How to increase your opt-in email list, following GDPR
Digital marketing motivation talks
* Digital marketing: how to get motivated!
* 3 ways to boost your digital marketing motivation and productivity
Digital marketing futurology talks
* The future of digital marketing
* How will AI affect digital marketing?
The digital marketing talks are ideal for directors, business managers, marketing managers and business owners including established SMEs and startups.
Nigel’s clients include:
* Auction House
* British Federation of Audio
* British Swimming Pool Federation
* Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
* Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* Credit Protection Association
* Imperial War Museum
* Institute of Directors (IoD)
* Hearing Dogs
* Horticultural Trades Association (HTA)
* Kent County Council
* Leon restaurants
* Legal & General
* Lloyds Bank plc
* Merton Council
* The NHS
* The Serpentine Galleries
* Rude Health
He has trained over 10,000 marketing professionals, business owners and managers.
“I have attended several of Nigel’s marketing presentations and each time I come away thinking: “I didn’t know that” and “I’ll have to give that a try”. Nigel has an infectious, unique presentational style that involves everyone in the room. His depth of knowledge is impressive and I have always enjoyed his presentations.” ~ John Mitchell, Managing Director, AccSys
Digital marketing (AKA online marketing) is a big subject and it is continually changing. As a digital marketing consultant and strategist, Nigel works with brands and businesses to help them to step back and see the big picture. He shares his research and consultancy insights with his public speaking audiences.
Nigel can deliver conference presentations of 20 minutes to one hour in duration; half day and full day workshops at company events; or any other session length to suit your requirements.
To find out more about Nigel’s digital marketing speaker services, discuss dates / topics or to schedule a call with Nigel please contact Joanna by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 (0)1628 773128
Or use the contact form:
Here are some things to think about, that Nigel can include within his talk / presentation:
* Clarifying your digital marketing objectives
* Do we need to plan our digital marketing?
* Where should we spend our digital marketing budget?
* In-house digital marketing skills and competencies
* How to get the best out of digital marketing agencies
* What sort of training will we need?
* What to measure within online marketing
* How do we know that our online marketing is working?
Nigel is based in the Thames Valley, in Berkshire. He works with clients in Aberdeen, Basingstoke, Bath, Bedfordshire, Belfast, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bracknell, Brighton, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Canterbury, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Chelsea, Cornwall, Coventry, Derby, Devon, Dorset, Dublin, Dundee, Durham, Ealing, Edinburgh, England, Essex, Exeter, Glasgow, Guildford, Hampshire, Hammersmith, Heathrow, Hemel Hempstead, Henley-on-Thames, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, High Wycombe, Ireland, Kensington, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, London, Maidenhead, Manchester, Marlow, Newbury, Newcastle upon Tyne, Norfolk, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Salisbury, Sheffield, Slough, Somerset, Southampton, Scotland, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Swansea, Swindon, Thames Valley, Truro, Uxbridge, Wales, Watford, Warwickshire, Westminster, Windsor, Wiltshire, Winchester, Woking, Wokingham, York, Yorkshire or anywhere else in the UK and internationally