Nigel Temple provides marketing advice for accountants.
Key issues include:
* Giving new clients the confidence to contact you
* Having more conversations with interested new clients
* Increasing the size and effectiveness of your network
* Attracting better quality clients
* Gaining and maintaining higher fee rates
* Getting feedback on what you are doing
* Having a process to manage sales and marketing activities
* Converting more enquiries into paying clients
Nigel’s services include:
* Writing a strategic marketing plan
* Reviewing / creating your brand image
* Building or improving your professional website
* Helping you to write the content for your website
* Choosing and deploying promotional campaigns
* Showing you how to get clients to come to you
Nigel has helped over 3,000 enterprises to improve their marketing results, including many accountants. He helps new firms, established practices and accounting specialists including forensic accountants.
Nigel offers one off marketing advice meetings, as well as an ongoing Director of Marketing service. He can attend partner meetings and attend away days.
Nigel combines a deep understanding of client behaviour, marketing strategy and copywriting, as well as digital and traditional marketing. Nigel served as a Faculty Member with CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing) for 12 years and he is the founder of The Marketing Compass – which provides impartial marketing advice to thousands of members.
Do you want your firm to grow faster? If that’s a Yes”, why not email Nigel, call him on 01628 773128 for an informal discussion or fill in the form below.