Would you like to become a marketing consultant, or improve your professional skills in this area? With the right knowledge and approach, this is a lucrative and enjoyable business – helping enterprises to improve their marketing results. Nigel Temple offers a marketing consultant training course / programme – which distills his 30 years’ of experience. If you’re being made redundant or feel that the time is right to branch out on your own, this course could be just what you are after.
The principles you will learn apply to all types of businesses. However, there is considerable demand for this service from business owners. There is a significant requirement for professional marketing advice. Most enterprises want to improve their understanding of marketing and they want to get more customers. With the advent of digital marketing, enterprises want to do more of their own promotion – hence the demand for effective, practical, ‘how-to’ marketing advice.
Nigel Temple BA (Hons) MCIM
Nigel has helped over 3000 organisations to improve their marketing results. He has an honours degree in marketing, was trained to sell by Rank Xerox and is an ex-professional copywriter. Nigel ran a marketing communications agency for nine years. He served for 12 years as a Faculty Member with CIM (the Chartered Institute of Marketing) and is the founder of The Marketing Compass, which provides marketing direction and impartial advice to thousands of business owners.
During your marketing consultancy training course, Nigel will describe his customer attraction and service delivery system in detail. He will show you all the processes he uses during his consultancy assignments.
2 day open course + annual support:
Marketing consultancy training course agenda
Prior to the course
* Pre-course checklist
DAY 1. 10:00am – 5:00pm
2. Marketing strategy
* How to create a professional marketing plan – instantly – for each new client
* Your marketing plan: the foundation of your business
* How to productise your services
* How to price your services (be prepared for some surprises)
* How to select the right promotional techniques for different types of client
3. Internet marketing
* Internet marketing strategy checklist
* How to review a website and give practical suggestions for improvement
* Simple steps for improving SEO results and Google rankings
DAY 2. 10:00am – 5:00pm
4. Promotional techniques
* How to choose the right promotional mix for different types of clients
* Understanding the power of different promotional approaches
* How to generate maximum brand awareness
5. How to attract clients
* How to get clients to come to you
* How to sell without doing any selling (or cold calling!)
* How to get clients to recommend your services
6. Support + additional learning
* Keep in touch with fellow course members
* Ask an unlimited number of questions via our interactive site for the year ahead
* Receive the latest ideas and guides via email every month for the year ahead
The programme includes:
* Detailed handouts, templates, checklists etc
* Annual Navigator membership of The Marketing Compass
* Accreditation from The Marketing Compass
“Nigel Temple is an outstanding marketing consultant. He has an inexhaustible supply of professional marketing advice and ideas. He knows how to attract customers, based on a proven set of marketing strategies and techniques. We are delighted with the way that our marketing has improved, since we started working with Nigel.” ~ Janet Dexter, EcoWater
“Nigel Temple has made a big difference to our marketing. He combines strategic vision, in-depth knowledge and an eye for detail. We experienced a dramatic increase in response rates – as soon as we implemented his ideas. Highly recommended!” ~ Jack Black, MindStore
“I am inundated with business – due to Nigel Temple’s advice. He said that this would happen and he was right. If you are searching for a marketing system that works, talk to Nigel.” ~ Helen Cooke, My Plus Consulting
“I first met Nigel when he was presenting a marketing seminar and I have subsequently attended several seminars he has given, as well as joining The Marketing Compass. His knowledge, experience, expertise and presenting style put him in a class of his own. Along with many others, I have learnt a great deal and I continue to learn from him.” ~ David Strelitz, David Strelitz Video Productions
Alternatively, ask about 1-2-1 training with Nigel.
Whether you’re based in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex or further afield in the UK or internationally, I can help you to become a successful marketing consultant.
Questions / booking
To find out more, to book on the open course, or to enquire about the 1-2-1 training progamme use the contact form below, email email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.