Marketing strategy and planning training
Nigel Temple’s marketing strategy and planning training includes the creation of a marketing plan, during the training event. Imagine the effect that a well defined marketing plan would have on your business.
Nigel has delivered several thousand marketing strategy workshops for CIM (the Chartered Institute of Marketing), Business Link and other organisations. He has helped over 3,000 enterprises to improve their marketing results.
Nigel is an experienced, engaging and friendly trainer who goes through everything, step-by-step
Who is this for?
The training is ideal for startups, business owners, professionals, management and marketers.
Level: beginners to intermediate.
- Setting clear marketing objectives for your business
- Market segmentation and customer profiling
- How to position your brand successfully
- How to stand out from the crowd
- Customer Relationship Management
- Creating an effective products / services mix
- Creating memorable key messages
- How to set your pricing strategy
- Your digital marketing strategy
- Choosing and using your promotional mix
- Measuring your results
> Email Nigel regarding your training and business objectives, prior to the training event
> The training can be delivered anywhere in the UK or worldwide, either in-person or via Zoom
> A month of support following the training, via our interactive website
“What a wonderful training session for Entrepreneurs South West! Thank you!” Angela Ladd, Chair FSB Bath Branch
“Nigel is one of the most erudite marketing trainers you will find. I would highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions
“Thank you for your excellent marketing training session.” Caroline Palmer, A La Carte Health
Get in touch
Contact our office for a no obligation quotation. Either fill out the form below, or email email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.