What does a marketing consultant do?
* Provides you with impartial feedback and advice on your marketing strategy
* Shows you how to improve brand awareness and customer acquisition
* Helps you to save money on your marketing budget
* Reviews your current marketing strategy and plans
* Suggests practical ways to make your website work harder
* Helps to improve the performance of your marketing mix
* Helps you to step back and see the big picture
* Provides objective, impartial advice and ideas
Nigel Temple served as a Faculty Member with CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing) for 12 years. He ran a marketing services agency for nine years. He is in demand as a marketing consultant, trainer and public speaker.
He is often asked to become a Director of Marketing for a limited period. Within a short time, his clients’ marketing is running like a well oiled machine. The focus is on building systems which keep on working.
“I am inundated with business, due to Nigel Temple’s advice. He said that this would happen and he was right. If you are searching for a marketing system that works, talk to Nigel.” ~ Helen Cooke, My Plus Consulting
“Our marketing budget is modest, but it is bringing in big results! We see Nigel as a marketing guru – we can’t speak highly enough of his abilities. He’s helped us to ‘think outside the box’, and has freshened up our whole approach to marketing. Previously, we could go months without a new lead. Now it’s exciting because we know that a prospective client could call at any time!” ~ Company Director, NJC
Do you want your business to grow faster by using an impartial, experienced marketing strategy consultant? If that’s a “Yes”, why not email Nigel or call him on 01628 773128 or use the contact form: