Nigel Temple provides marketing strategy training, talks and consultancy.
Take some time
Don’t immediately dive into the deep end with your marketing.
Take some time to think about your marketing strategy.
Who has overall responsibility for your marketing thinking and planning?
Who provides them with advice and feedback?
Will you do everything yourself or will you outsource certain activities?
Marketing strategy review – 17 questions
When was the last time you reviewed your marketing strategy?
Here are 17 questions to ask yourself:
1. Do you have an up-to-date marketing strategy and plan?
2. Do you have clear objectives?
3. How do you stand out from the crowd?
4. Are you segmenting your customers?
5. What are your competitors doing? How should you react?
6. Does your market positioning need to change?
7. Do you have new products / services in development?
8. Are you pricing correctly?
9. What is your geographical footprint?
10. How do you communicate with customers throughout the buying cycle?
11. How could you get more customers to come to you?
12. Do you have an integrated digital marketing strategy?
13. Are you taking advantage of the revolution in smartphone usage?
14. Does your marketing budget need reviewing?
15. Is your website working for you?
16. What are you measuring, with regards to sales and marketing?
17. Are your marketing results improving?
“Nigel Temple has made a big difference to our marketing. He combines strategic vision, in-depth knowledge and an eye for detail. We experienced a dramatic increase in response rates – as soon as we implemented his ideas. Highly recommended!” ~ Jack Black, MindStore
“Our marketing budget is modest, but it is bringing in big results! We see Nigel as a marketing guru – we can’t speak highly enough of his abilities. He’s helped us to ‘think outside the box’, and has freshened up our whole approach to marketing. Previously, we could go months without a new lead. Now it’s exciting because we know that a prospective client could call at any time!” ~ Reuben Heppelthwaite, NJC
Get in touch
To find out more, either use our Contact form or call 01628 773128