Paid for website review service
So far I have reviewed over 10,000 websites. Website owners say to me that “it’s difficult to see the wood from the trees. We would like some impartial, independent advice on our website and digital marketing strategy.”
If you’re looking for a paid for website review service which is professional, impartial and incisive you have arrived at the right place.
* What are your marketing objectives for your website?
* What is this site all about?
* What was the site built in and are you using a CMS (i.e. WordPress, Joomla or a proprietary CMS)?
* Who is thinking about this site on a strategic basis?
* Who writes the content for this site?
* Who uploads content to your website and how often do they do this?
* Do you have a content marketing plan?
* Detailed homepage review including design, visual elements, customer engagement, wording.
* Website structure (guided by your navigation bar).
* Website content: writing style, readability.
* Customer engagement and follow-up.
* Current strategy and how to improve this.
Search Engine Optimisation
* SEO review: meta data, attractiveness to the search engines.
* How to use SEO to attract the right type of visitors to your website.
* Which social media accounts (if any) are related to this website?
* What is your social media strategy, in relation this this site?
* How to generate sales enquiries via your website.
* How to improve e-commerce sales (if applicable).
* Website measurement via Google Analytics – what to look for.
Prior to the review, we would exchange emails regarding your objectives and current knowledge of digital marketing. This website review service is applicable to startups, established businesses and large enterprises.
My digital marketing training services include 1-2-1 coaching, in house training and talks to groups of any size.
“Nigel Temple is one of the most entertaining and erudite marketing trainers and speakers you will find. I highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions
Find out more
Contact us for a no obligation discussion / quotation. In the first instance, please either fill in the form below, or mail email@example.com or call Joanna on: 01628 773128