Are you looking for a startup marketing consultant for your new business? Would you like to talk to an experienced marketing consultant who understands how to launch a new enterprise successfully and attract customers?
Nigel Temple provides startup marketing advice and he has worked with over 3,000 enterprises over a 30 year period.
Email: email@example.com | Call: 01628 773128
He can help you to plan for success:
* Greater awareness
* More website traffic
* More sales enquiries
* More sales
You may be looking for a startup marketing consultant to help you to plan your new business.
Or you may have already launched and feel that you could use some help.
Nigel can help with marketing strategy, digital marketing performance, brand awareness and reducing the cost of customer acquisition.
Call: 01628 773128
From outside of the UK call: +44 1628 773128
Why use a startup marketing consultant?
* Because you feel that you need to know more about marketing
* Because you would like to get the strategy right from the start
* Because you are not sure which marketing agencies to use
* Because you would like some impartial, independent advice
* Because you are not sure how to allocate your budget
* Because your marketing is not working; why is this the case?
What does a startup marketing consultant do?
* Provides impartial feedback and advice on your marketing strategy
* Shows you how to improve brand awareness and customer acquisition
* Helps you to save money on your marketing budget
* Reviews your current marketing strategy and plans
* Provides impartial feedback on your website
* Helps to improve the performance of your marketing mix
* Helps you to step back and see the big picture
Nigel’s Startup marketing consultant services include Digital marketing strategy; Website consultancy; Web content writing; SEO marketing consultancy; Social media consultancy and training; Email marketing training; and Online advertising consultancy.
Startup marketing strategy
* Marketing plan including objectives, target markets, promotional mix, budget and metrics. A strategic marketing plan includes an integrated approach to brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention. It sees things from the customer’s perspective, as marketing always has done. The perspective, however, has changed with the new ways in which customers research products and services and make buying decisions. It takes into account online brand reputation and many other factors.
* Marketing strategy review and feedback: what are you currently doing, online? What is working? What isn’t working? How can it be improved?
* How to make your enterprise stand out from the crowd
* The cost of customer acquisition and how to reduce this
* How to get customers to come to you via the internet
* Your organisation’s marketing mindset
* How all members of staff can help with your marketing
* Cloud-based marketing apps and services – how to transform your marketing
* The most important things to measure in marketing