Internet marketing consultancy
Are you looking for internet marketing consultancy services? This is sometimes called digital marketing consultancy.
Nigel Temple has taught this subject since 2000. He has shown brand owners, corporates, small businesses, service companies, manufacturers, independent professionals and start-ups how to improve their internet marketing results.
His services include:
* Internet marketing strategy planning / review
* In depth website reviews
* SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) advice
* Webcopywriting reviews
* Social Media marketing training and consultancy
* Email marketing feedback
* MailChimp training
* E-commerce reviews
Any combination of the above can be delivered via consultancy, training or talks to groups of any size, anywhere in the world.
During his internet marketing seminars, Nigel has reviewed over 10,000 websites. His delegates and clients have shared with him what works and what doesn’t work, which has given Nigel a deep insight into which strategies actually work.
Nigel has an honours degree in marketing, has been a professional copywriter since 1986, served as a Faculty Member and Course Director with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for 12 years; and has helped over 2000 clients to improve their marketing results.
* Discuss your website objectives, strategy, targets, Unique Visitors, stickyness, bounce rate and conversion rate with Nigel. Imagine going through your website, step-by-step and page-by-page with an internet marketing professional. Nigel does this on a regular basis. He is insightful and knowledgeable. He always makes the experience interesting and engaging.
* Are you reading this, following a Google search? A significant number of Nigel’s clients find him through Google. He has taught SEO strategies and techniques for many years and is also an SEO practitioner.
* Discover how to integrate Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and other social media platforms into your strategy and online marketing communications programme.
Nigel often receives calls from website owners, asking him why their website is performing so badly. He is always happy to have a quick look at the site in question. He usually finds that the answer is a combination of human and technical factors. Interestingly, significant amounts of money are seldom required to fix the problem.
To find out more, either email email@example.com or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128. We look forward to hearing from you.