Here is a marketing strategy checklist:
1. Do you have an up-to-date marketing strategy and plan?
2. Do you have clear objectives?
3. How do you stand out from the crowd?
4. Are you segmenting your customers?
5. What are your competitors doing? How should you react?
6. Does your market positioning need to change?
7. Do you have new products / services in development?
8. Are you pricing correctly?
9. What is your geographical footprint?
10. How do you communicate with customers throughout the buying cycle?
11. How could you get more customers to come to you?
12. Do you have an integrated digital marketing strategy?
13. Are you taking advantage of the revolution in smartphone usage?
14. Does your marketing budget need reviewing?
15. Is your website working for you?
16. What are you measuring, with regards to sales and marketing?
17. Are your marketing results improving?
Marketing Consultant Nigel Temple offers a strategic marketing review service.