Have you thought about your marketing strategy recently? Here are 12 questions to ask yourself:
1. What is your offer to the marketplace? Do you have an easy to understand answer?
2. What is the one key thing that you want customers to remember about you?
3. Are you going to launch any new products / services?
4. Do you have any marketing milestones?
5. What is your digital marketing strategy ?
6. What is your mobile marketing strategy for the year ahead?
7. How will you out-innovate your competitors, with regards to marketing?
8. Are you writing a sufficient volume of marketing copy?
9. Do you have a concise marketing action plan?
10. What do you plan to learn, marketing wise?
11. Are you asking yourself the right marketing questions?
12. How will you measure your success? Brand awareness? Website stats? Social media connections? Sales leads? Turnover? Profitability? Something else?
Written by marketing consultant, trainer, speaker and author Nigel Temple.
Join the marketing conversation within The Marketing Compass community.