I offer MailChimp training open courses and in-house MailChimp training. I have used a range of other email marketing services – so why did I go with this one? I like the fact that you can have 2,000 subscribers without charge. At the time of writing, over 9 million people use this email marketing solution – which means that it is dependable. It also means that most popular software applications integrate with MailChimp, including Twitter, Facebook and a range of CRM systems. Here is the MailChimp integrations directory.
I am sometimes asked whether anybody opens newsletters or e-shots any more? Within our own business, email marketing accounts for 21% of our business. Members of The Marketing Compass have reported much higher figures.
MailChimp is cloud based and you can access and use it via an office network, standalone PCs, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
During a training workshop, we talk about:
* How to use MailChimp with confidence (it is a big system, isn’t it?)
* Building a substantial opt-in email list using sign-up forms and marketing psychology
* Working with Lists, Groups and Segments
* Creating and design effective MailChimp campaigns
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* How to generate more business via MailChimp
* Little known MailChimp tips and tricks
* How to improve your email marketing results
* The MailChimp marketing automation system
* How to deliver more customer engagement and make more sales
“The MailChimp training from Nigel Temple was very constructive, useful and informative. I learnt a great deal!” ~ Forbes Low, Forbes Design
“Many thanks for coming in and talking to the team. It was a very useful session.” ~ Ben Rafferty, Semafone
MailChimp has over 500 staff. I wonder what they all do?
If you have any questions or would like a quote for in-house MailChimp training, either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanna on +44 (0)1628 773128.