Are you looking for a Mailchimp training open course or in-house Mailchimp training? I have used a range of other email marketing services – so why did I go with this one? To begin with, I like the fact that you can have 2,000 subscribers without charge.
Millions of enterprise use this email marketing solution – which means that it is dependable. It also means that most popular software applications integrate with Mailchimp, including Twitter, Facebook and a range of CRM systems.
I am sometimes asked whether anybody opens newsletters or e-shots any more? Within our own business, email marketing accounts for 21% of our business. Members of The Marketing Compass have reported much higher figures.
Mailchimp is cloud based and you can access and use it via an office network, standalone PCs, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
During a training workshop, we can talk about:
* How to use Mailchimp with confidence (it is a big system, isn’t it?)
* Building a substantial opt-in email list using sign-up forms
* Working with Audiences, Tags, Groups and Segments
* Creating and designing effective Mailchimp campaigns
* Little known Mailchimp tips and tricks
* How to improve your email marketing results
* The Mailchimp marketing automation system
* How to deliver more customer engagement
“The Mailchimp training from Nigel Temple was very constructive, useful and informative. I learnt a great deal!” ~ Forbes Low, Forbes Design
“Many thanks for coming in and talking to the team. It was a very useful session.” ~ Ben Rafferty, Semafone
Visit my Mailchimp training services page.
If you have any questions or would like a quote for in-house Mailchimp training, either email email@example.com or call Joanna on: