Here are 10 WordPress benefits:
1. The software is free.
2. WordPress gives you control over your own website: it is a CMS (Content Management System).
3. Thousands of plugins are available, mostly for free. They provide software functionality, i.e. forms creation and help with SEO.
4. There are thousands of WordPress themes (‘look and feel’), so that you can create professional looking websites.
5. Google likes WordPress; it is easy for non-technical people to create Google friendly content.
6. It is easy to create new pages and blog entries – that will bring more visitors to your website.
7. It is supported by a global fraternity of technorati who continually update WordPress (for free).
8. It is easy to update to the latest version of WordPress and also to update plugins.
9. Many website hosting companies offer easy WordPress ‘one-click’ installation.
10. There are over 1 billion websites. 26% of them use WordPress.
See also: WordPress review