Here are 15 Facebook marketing tips:
- Login every day and check the FB timeline (‘Newsfeed’)
- …and Like, Comment and Share other people’s posts
- Post regularly
- Increase the frequency of posts, i.e. three times per day
- Include an image within your post and ensure that this links to your website
- Share your blog via FB (you do blog regularly, don’t you?)
- Post videos on FB
- Try posting to FB at non-peak times
- Ask open questions – in order to start conversations
- Followers love competitions, freebies and special offers (they are a primary reason why people follow brands within FB)
- ….and you will get better results if they are exclusive to FB
- Offer free guides, downloads and other resources
- Ensure that your FB fans are amongst the first to know about new products / services
- Short posts, i.e. a few dozen characters, work well within FB
- When you write something within FB, take the time to re-read everything;
check for typos, the spelling of challenging words, grammar and flow.
(Hint, read it out loud and follow the words on screen with your finger
or a pen, so that you see what is really there, not just what you think is there).
My services include social media strategy training.