Imagine that you are seeing your website homepage for the very first time.
The website has 1 second to convince you to ‘stick around town’.
Two types of people visit your site: strangers and friends. Strangers include people who are looking to buy and friends include customers and people that know you.
They are busy. They are on a mission. They want an answer to their question or a way to solve their problem and they want it now.
Online, first impressions count. The customer’s heart will either sing or sink as they look at your site.
How many customers are you losing, by not passing the ‘1 second homepage’ test?
Here is a website checklist:
1. What is the main objective for your website?
2. Is your site customer focused?
3. Are you happy with your CMS (Content Management System)?
4. Is your design modern and professional?
5. Is your website optimised for the search engines?
6. Do you have more than 100 pages of content on your site?
7. Are you promoting your site consistently, using a varied promotional mix?
8. Are you measuring results (analytics, leads and sales)?
Did you know that we offer WordPress website development, including a digital marketing strategy review, copywriting and a brand new website. Interested? Get in touch to find out more.