Here are 50 ways to promote your business (taken from my master list which has 300+ methods). The more you use – the more that your messages will appear in the mist!
- Alliance Marketing Partners
- Article marketing
- Banner ads (internet)
- Books (authorship)
- Brochure (printed, PDF)
- Case studies
- Channel marketing (i.e. distributors)
- Corporate clothing (i.e. branded shirts)
- Customers (i.e. customer clubs)
- Direct mail
- Emails (1-2-1)
- Gift vouchers
- Google AdWords
- Landing pages
- Location marketing
- Media interviews
- Photographs (media relations and internet)
- Point of sale
- Press releases
- Promotional gifts
- Sales promotion (i.e. competitions)
- Selling, professional
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Special reports
- Twitter Follow me: https://twitter.com/nigeltemple
- Vehicle (i.e. livery)
- Videos (i.e. via YouTube)
- Word of mouth (advocates and referrals)
How many are you using? How many are free? Which ones are working well for you? Which ones should you abandon? You’re welcome to discuss this via The Marketing Compass.
Are you covering the branches of your marketing tree?
If you are frustrated by poor marketing results call me on 01628 773128 and let’s have a chat.
The promotional mix should be part of your marketing strategy and plan.
Photography within this website is © Nigel Temple. All rights reserved.